View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 08:36 PM
  # 428 (permalink)  
sydneyman

I am glad you are back as well.. We are all unique and each have our own problems..thats why I am so interested in hanging around. Its almost like a tv series. Winslow no need for an apology at all. I think we all go through our varied emotions and post here mostly on a daily basis. Well at the moment I am bloody at the top of the satisfaction /happiness scale.. Loving life with no doom and gloom in sight..so fingers crossed it lasts for a good while. Being sober is so fullfilling. In the beginning of October I was so worried what I would do when I quit the booze but things just fall in place as time goes by. I am so much calmer in the way I behave, think and act. I used to worry about unnecessary things it seems now.. It is hard to explain but life is at a different pace..
I used to be such a wild and naughty drug taking drinking man that its like I am that persons twin brother. I am the quiet one now..
I have no interest in drinking at the moment and no reason why I should.. I am meeting my " drinking" friend tomorrow after work at his place and as we have already had a chat not worried about being offered a glass of wine at his place..socially I was never really a pub person as such so dont miss those places
Either.. Also tomorrow is our company christmas party, I have been witht this airline for over 9 years now and only been to one many years ago.. I was so drunk that I ended up on the subway and woke up without shoes.. Perhaps someone needed them!!! That was the last one as I was the talk of the town for a ling time after that.. Thakfully I never attended another one. Free booze to an alcoholic need I say no more!!! Airline staff seem to drink like fish and dont need/want that anyway...
Day in office is quiet as you can tell as writing this at work. Hope it all makes sense.
Glad you back winslow.. Tomorrow is docs appointment early dinner as have to fast for blood tests.. Good evening and oh dear another shooting in the USA.. Those guns have to go!