View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 08:21 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
pams

Originally Posted by KiKi0615 View Post
IS THIS BAD?

Only 17 days in and I feel soooo lazy! I stay up late and then in the morning once I get my kids off to school I crawl back in bed with my puppy & kitty & read your posts on this site & post myself, catch up on the news...basically just procrastinate and then go back to sleep. Sometimes I don't get out of bed until 2:00!

I'm just soooo tired all the time. I think my body is trying to catch up from the 2 years of hell I put it through.

On one hand I feel so guilty because I have so much to do &'I keep putting it off until "tomorrow". But on the other hand I think to myself..."hey! I'm exhausted. I'm sober. And I need rest. The LIST will be there tomorrow!"

Thoughts?
I cant seem to get enough rest and/or sleep either. I never slept well when I had been drinking. So basically I haven't slept well since 2012 I guess. In addition, a healing body needs rest, so I take it as a sign of healing as well.

Don't feel bad or guilty. Everything else can wait IMO, a dirty kitchen is nothing compared to being wasted. Be good to yourself Kiki.