View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
  # 170 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

I live in Western Michigan, Winslow. Yea, that was the PA that was responsible for having me thrown out of my doctor's office. But, the reason I was suddenly w/out any meds goes a bit deeper.

I had a doctor I absolutely loved for 3yrs. ( at that same office. ) But, he got a better job offer & after that, I ended up w/the cold fish doc.

So, when I lost my doc, I called & made an appt w/the doctor I had liked a lot. I would have to drive an hr., but I thought he was worth it & he had prescribed my methadone, norco & klonopin for 3yrs., so I wasn't at all worried about my meds.

I had my appt w/him 1 day before I ran out of my meds. But, he was unable to refill any of them because he said the new healthcare system he worked for had different rules than the prior system. He also said that different counties have different drug regulations pertaining to class A meds. It was all rather confusing to me, plus I was too busy flipping out lol.

My mother died 3 days later & I was expected to give her eulogy. There was no way humanly possible that I was going to be able to do that.

I had no idea where to get methadone on the streets, but a friend of a friend was a heroin addict, so he hooked us up.

The 1st day I ever did heroin was on the same day as my mother's funeral. Yep, I gave her eulogy all f___ up. Not 1 of my prouder moments.

Your right about people disappearing. It happens quit a bit, unfortunately. But, sometimes they come back.

Have a great day at work!

Patricia, you too, k?

(( Hugs ))