View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 03:46 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
SilentCinemaFan

The last few days I've been having a weird sleep schedule but I'll take it since I'm getting at least 5 hours a sleep a day.

So I live in Pacific Time Zone, and when I get home from work, it is around 7:00PM. Instead of eating dinner(I live alone), I am so dead tired I fall asleep within 15 minutes in my bed. So I basically go to sleep around 7:00PM and I sleep until 2:00AM where I'm wide awake and I stay up until 7PM again. I kept thinking this is such a weird sleep schedule but so far it seems to be fine since it's not doing any harm and I don't watch television or anything.

I make a joke that my sleep schedule makes slightly better sense if you think of Eastern time. Since technically 7:00PM is 10PM on the east coast and waking up at 2AM PT is like waking up at 5AM on the east coast.

Eventually though I'm going to have to shift my sleeping time to 8PM, 9PM, 10PM to a more reasonable 11PM. Maybe I can try sleeping half an hour later each day and see if that works.

I don't mind being awake super early when its quiet though. I just play classical music, drink coffee and do something creative.

Begs the question though, since I'm up at 2AM after sleeping for 5 hours, does that make me a very very very morning person or still a night owl?