Thread: its me,not him
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 09:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
walkingtheline

((((sunshinebluesky))))

Everyone "fits in" somewhere. We know you have some marvelous qualities, you listed some yourself
im a great listener, im a loyal person and trustworthy...i dont like to gossip
and you express yourself in ways that for many of us takes our breath away i.e. 12 ozs of gold. You certainly "fit in" here. But I do understand you want some contentment and connection in your real life.

You mentioned your looks. Many of us have "issues" with our looks. Some things we just simply can't change. I can't be taller no matter how much I'd want that. My skin is always going to reflect my Irish heritage, this white with freckles is just me. But some things I can change. I can lose and gain weight. (have a closet of various sized clothes to prove it hahaha). I can improve my tone (more or less excersize), my nails-grow 'em or cut 'em, paint 'em or leave them au natural....the list is endless. What's important, at least to me, is that I make changes to please me and no one else.

Have you considered joining a club or a class in something you're passionate about? It's a nice way to meet others with similar interests, you "fit in" from the start because everyone in the group has a mutual interest.

"twilight" of my life
Are you in your 90's? I've been on this earth for more than fifty years...yet I have no perception that twilight is near so I'm curious how you define "twilight".