View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 07:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
VodkaSucks

Fourourgirls, thank you for that article. You have no idea the perfect timing it had for me. I am relatively new here, trying to learn to deal with my AH. For the past 8 days my AH has been binge-drinking and has been passed-out drunk every single day. Tonight was the first time that he showed some resemblance of sobriety. I went to tell him that his son had been calling him for the past 2 days and that he should call him back and to ask him if he would be able to attend a hearing tomorrow or if he wanted me to cover for him. He rolled his eyes and said that he would take care of it. When I asked him why he was giving me attitude when he is the one who's been insulting me all week, his answer was "because you're in my face and you're standing right there. Just leave!"

Needless to say, that left me speechless and heartbroken. This article finally gave me an explanation and reassured me that it's not me. Sadly, it also tells me that it will keep happening, but at least I have that article that I will keep handy and read often.

Thank you for sharing it!