View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 01:08 AM
  # 396 (permalink)  
sydneyman

just a quick hello from me before I go to bed with my ipad.. all is good here and today I felt just 100% fantastic.. the innner peace that I was so desperatley looking for 2 months ago has shown its presence.. i had my 1 hour long morning walk as I do now religiously and the sun was coming up.. it was just perfect, I got a rush of well being and my hairs on my arms stood up. All day was good until a work issue popped up that put a dampner on my day but hey, its called life and I am sure I sleep over it and all will be ok tomorrow again.
I know I have had 2 relapses in 2 months but thinking that I have actually been sober 8 weeks less those 4/5 days of alcohol, . that is huge feat for me. it would have been a totally different picture if I would have been continuing with my old behaviour being a messed up drunk.
I know you are discussing the term normal. i dont mind using the term normal as to me it equals " average" . not wanting to step on any toes here though .
Jun and grizzly, you women amaze me how much work goes into kids and running a family. I am busy enough with a partner and my cat Bruno. you are strong..
ok just blabbing here. keep going and sober is def the new black for me..
have a great week people.
Midton, oh dear not only are the aussies invading Canada now Japan.. now we talking drinkers.. Nah they are a good bunch but do enjoy a drink or 20 and have a reputation to match.
Night!