View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 11:49 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  
Melina

Hey so even though I didn't fire that guy today, I get to do two tmro to make up for it. Good times, sighhhh.

These are grown men who can't make it to work on time and/or call off with ridiculous excuses. And one threatened another employee for telling him how to drain the sinks properly and then called him a snitch a&& b$&€% for telling the supervisor on duty.

There is a bad culture vibe going around of people trying to make their work bend to their personal circumstances, but not the right way. They give us the sob story after the fact when their credibility has been shot and the trust has been broken. It's never beforehand when we could actually help them.

I get to the point where it becomes very cut and dried and I say look, here's what we do here. You come and perform tasks in the time scheduled. For that, you are compensated. That is the transaction, that is the relationship. If you are unwilling or unable to perform your end of the bargain, we must part ways.

Funny thing is I say this in every job interview and they all tell me sunshine, rainbows and puppies about how it's going to be so wonderful.

During the termination I say it again and I often get called a bogus white b$%#€ that personally has it out for them. I'm guess I'm terrible bc I notice when ppl are chronically late, high, drunk, violent, incapable, unwilling and other stuff I am paid to monitor and report.

I don't know why it matters that I'm white when they are being terminated. They don't ever mention my race during the initial job interview. But I understand they are mad and just saying anything. I've been fired before too and I know how awful it feels.

So there's that to look forward to tmro, sarcasmmmmm