View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 06:59 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Thomas45

Originally Posted by Kboys View Post
He was in a good mood, had cleaned the house.

I told him my thoughts about paying the deposit
And he got angry, and acted as though he was stunned I was expecting him to leave...

He said,
"I just spent all morning cleaning up... I'm being nice...I am not the piece of sh1t that everyone thinks I am..." and on an on, same old quacking.

He then went on to tell me that he discovered the reason why I go to Al-anon. He said he always "knew" I had "other motives". He said he found my list of Al-anon members names and numbers, and saw that one of his buddies from jail goes to my group. So I obviously have been going just to see him...
He "always had a funny feeling about that guy".
He called me a liar, a *****...

He threw the things he came with back into his backpack and left on foot, right after he called me a "f***ing c**t."
This is so typical of the alcoholic's mindset. Doing 'good deeds' for the purpose of getting something in return, and then blowing up at their victim when they don't get what they want. You see how he tried to twist the situation around into being all about how the problems in his life aren't the fault of his drinking, but the fault of everybody else? How quickly he would go from sweet and 'nice' to calling you a c*** and accusing you of attending Al Anon for the sake of hooking up? He's trying to make you feel guilty for reinforcing your boundaries and focusing on your own needs.