Thread: Advice / help
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 06:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Stewy if I'm honest every time I go out my stress levels rise and sometimes i suffer dizziness heart palpitations & sweat my gosh do I sweat I think my therapist calls it nervous sweating were working through it but goals based on me going out dont solve that problem so a couple of things I suggest that I do are

Reading, meditating & breathing exercises - this hasn't solved the problem but it helps esp the reading up on this ie read Lucinda Barrett's panic to power

I'm having more success with this low dose celexa than I did with either setraline or venlafaxine I felt the same recently and wanted off meds a few times as I didn't think it was working but I kept being brutally honest with my Dr and telling her everything

she asked me to hang in there she says its normally a month for meds to bed in so its not that long I get your frustrated but honestly hang in there

Stopping meds can be highly dangerous I don't have the only cousin I ever looked up to because of stopping his meds & getting made redundant

He had it all Stewy or so I thought so one thing I deeply congratulate you on is coming here and talking about it