View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 12:46 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Soberish

So everything went good today. He made a big deal out of it of course, so I told him it was only temporary like he had done numerous times before just to get him to shutup. He can "respect that" as he said, but only after saying I need to have a way to "release" lol. I told him not to be all weird about it, like he was the only one making a big deal about it. He's older than me so he just thinks he's all the much wiser or something, like he knows everything and whats good for me is whats good for him. Everything was fine after this little incident, I just wish he could skip the guilt trip. Oh well, its not my problem its his really.

I feel like everything went the same besides me not drinking. I mean the same dynamics were all there as far as I'm concerned. When he goes on his month or two of not drinking he won't even hang out cause I guess he feels like it'll be all weird or something. I'm not exactly sure but thats my best guess.

Im just gonna learn to smile and sort of laugh through this cause I think its only an issue if I make it an issue. Like I said its his problem not mine. It only effects me if I take his concerns to be truth, and to me its not truth. Maybe to him it is, but to me its not.