View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 394 (permalink)  
Odelle

You are right Patricia68, you may have lost the battle but not the war. I’m sorry you are going through this, domestic confrontations used to always send me to the bottle. I guess I’ll deal with that one in due time. Drink lots of water and try to turn in early tonight, tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities for you. Take care of yourself!

Pams, back in 2014 I managed 8 months of sobriety and all of the issues you listed I was experiencing too and they all disappeared, even that extra 15 pounds I blamed on menopause. Guess what, they all returned when I allowed wine back into my life. At least I know without a shadow of doubt where the problem lies and the solution.

I haven’t the words to describe how happy I am to be back on this site, with all of you wonderful people, on this journey of recovery. Take care all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving Day tomorrow my American brothers and sisters.

P.S., you wouldn’t believe how much I got done around the house today, I can’t believe it myself!