Old 11-24-2015, 11:40 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Well you know me? I like to pick things to pieces to get to the answer in the middle of things. My Mom says I'm like a dog with a bone! Worrying it to death! You know how a dog will chew on a bone from one end to the next? Trying to get to the center of it! That would be me! Well you know me? I like to pick things to pieces to get to the answer in the middle of things. My Mom says I'm like a dog with a bone! Worrying it to death! You know how a dog will chew on a bone from one end to the next? Trying to get to the center of it! That would be me!

My mind is usually thinking faster than my fingers are typing! So I might hit and miss on things when I'm asking about stuff! Sorry about that! Don't mean to come off sounding rude and crude!

I think you already know if I'm going to chew on your azz about something? It's going to be done by private sources!

I found this site due to looking for someone to help me thru w/d's and the detoxing off the pain meds! I'm a recovering addict trying to help others. I'm not here to bash others for screwing up and getting addicted to things. If I don't understand why something has happened? I'm going to ask questions! The more I know about a situation? The more info I have to try and help that person with! If I don't know about something? I'm going to say so! Just like what you have going on Lyoness with your PTSD!

In that hoarding story about the Principle! The Therapist took him back to his school he worked at. She had gotten the letter from the police and had put it in the desk. She had him go to the desk and pull it out! And let me tell ya! This whole journey was a terrifying journey for this man. He wouldn't read the letter and she asked him if he wanted to tear it up? He tore it up into as many pieces as he could! He released himself from his terrors by doing that! He got his home cleaned up and started acting like the person he used to be! He found his release in order to live a normal life! You have to find your release from the past in order to live a normal life! I don't know what it is! Only you can figure that out! If it takes you making stick figures and putting the names of those men on each one then beating them with a bat to help you feel better? Then that's what it will be! You understand what I'm saying here?

I was married to two different abusive husbands! I left them in order to live a better life! If we stay in the same circle of thoughts and events? There will never be a change for the better!

I do understand how you took things the wrong way! I'm glad we cleared them up!

TOD