Old 11-24-2015, 10:36 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Lyoness!

You know I care about you?

I'm a straight talker! When I get something in my head about a situation? I ask questions. It's not to say you are a worthless person or that you don't deserve a break!

I didn't recall you fully explaining what happened when you got the extra pills. That's why I asked: "What happened? How did you take the action(s) in taking the pills?" A person wanting to commit suicide would have taken the entire contents! It wouldn't have been some here and there! Like KZ said: "She took 500 pills!" She wasn't taking any chances of waking up from them! So I was wondering how you went about it!

Yes I know you're suffering! Yes I know you're scared of the whatif's! What I tried to get you to realize is you broke the Law! That's not something you're going to be allowed to walk away from! You've got to answer for that! If I went out tomorrow forged a script and got caught? I'd be going thru the same thing you're going thru!

It does sound like your Counselor is doing everything she can legally to help you! That's more than most will do!

I didn't mean to hurt you! That truly wasn't my intentions! I was sitting here with questions swirling around in my head and I asked them! It's like me sitting here in front of you, leaning forward with my hands clasped together talking with you! Asking you about things!

Hope this clears up some of the doubt you have in my intentions?

TOD