View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 09:24 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  
looking4awagon

Thanks for coming back and talking about it Help, and Syd. We are all here together and for one another, and all have something to gain from each other's experiences.

Good news on the lab results Midton, I'm with you, I obsess about my labs, always looking into anything that has to do with the liver. I am really curious how my next labs will compare to my most recent, if I stick to sobriety I will be 6 months sober next time I'm drawn.

I can finally relax, after putting up refugees (family) for the last 7 days while they finally got power back, that was one he'll of a storm, this place looked like a war zone.

No real cravings, not really thinking about booze much anymore, kinda wierd. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, my mind is sharp. Started a new health kick, my wife is getting into essential oils, have been putting lemon oil in my water last few nights, supposed to help with cleansing the liver. Have been able to get out for a walk last couple nights to meet fitbit goals, blood pressure is also back down. Feeling like I can finally breath deep, it's that hour I give myself at the end of the day before bed that I save for myself, dim the lights, light the candle, Robert Earl Keen pandora station, feet up, glass of water, blanket over my toes, and last but not least, check in with you guys. Stay strong everyone, I think about you guys often, especially when I crave. I think to myself, what would Dee do? (WWDD) lol.

1 month, 6 days, 23 hours, 48 minutes, 32 seconds and counting.

"In order to succeed we must first believe we can."