Old 11-24-2015, 05:40 PM
  # 161 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Lyoness!

The doctor's are being cautious now in what patients they accept! Their necks are on the line more and more with the way the drugs are being watched and distributed! So it's not you specifically that is constantly being denied.

I wish you'd QUIT cutting yourself down and look at the REASON(S) you are in this predicament! You broke the Law! It doesn't matter who you are. What color you are! What life you live or have been thru! You broke the Law! That's what it boils down to! So get mad at yourself for that reason ONLY! You did it once before and thought you could get by with it again! You got caught this time though!

I have to question your reason though! Was it your addiction or your PTSD that made you do it? There are multiple ways to take yourself out? Did you take the entire amount of pills you got or just some of them? Did you want some left over in case you woke up so you could take them? I keep trying to get you to look at how often you talk about your addiction! Moreso than the PTSD!

Your addiction could also be why you're PTSD is taking hold of you? I know I've never been in a good place mentally when I was popping pills! I haven't read too many stories on SR where anybody was in a good mental place while using their DOC either!

I'm glad you had someone to go with you too! And thank goodness you got a female judge! Woot! Woot!

TOD