View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 04:03 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
wehav2day

I'm around... tried to prop up some newcomers here and there.

Duff that was smart combating something awful with something joyful. One weird thing about Paris is I was kind of unsettled the whole week before it happened. To the point where I thought something was wrong back home in California. So I checked in with my brother and asked about the family on Thursday. Everyone was fine but I still felt wrong. It was confusing, but I was glad the fam was ok. Then Friday the attacks happened.

Sass nice bump. Just normal thread flow... We are at what part 45 or something now? What a great run. I miss my daily dose of marcher, though! How are you marcher grrrrl?

Toots nice change in dealing with your dad. I have a hard time with my dad too. I just get sad about it at this point, he turns85 this week and we just can't talk to each other like father and daughter.

Otherwise.... All is pretty good in wehavland. Getting ready to host our last thanksgiving in the current living situation. the house inspection seems to have gone well today. We think we'll let the detached garage foundation issue and roof issues (no leaks yet) slide in exchange for them getting the chimney cleaned out so we can have fires when we move in.

Js house burned almost to the ground, killing all of our beloved pets 10 years ago due to an electrical fire that no one could have predicted. Someone in the history of the house did a faulty job rewiring. The problem was not visible so we had no idea. It was really sad so now we are super vigilant about any possible fire issue.

The inspection took quite a while, so it was kinda cool to spend a few hours in this house. It has a good vibe. I'm really sensitive (probably one of the million reasons I drank), so I feel vibes in every house we've looked at. Good vibe, happy family, good energy. Met one of the sellers, she seems every bit as cool as I thought she was based on my google stalking. lol. She asked if she could come back and divide some things in the spring, I said heck yeah. Gardener bonding.

It took a turn for the coooolllld here, that makes me really tired. Think I'll snuggle in and get an early night.