View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 05:10 AM
  # 436 (permalink)  
waywardson8260

Originally Posted by gleefan View Post
WWS - How was the rest of your weekend? It sure sounds like you're reaching that point where cravings mostly subside. I know, it didn't seem like it would be possible at first, at least not for me, til I got there. Like you, I didn't want to get complacent. I STILL don't. I've seen over and over that alcoholism is a cunning, baffling and powerful force.
My weekend is going well! Today is my last day for a long weekend. No real cravings so far. I do remember the last time I quit when I caved in to a monster craving at about the three month to 100 day mark and resumed drinking for a couple of months. I know I'm not out of the woods yet and do not want to go back to that at all. So far I feel on track to stay sober and it is my number one priority.

Boozefree congratulations on 30 days!

Key good for getting through your family gathering without the booze. That has to be hard with all of the booze flowing and you did it. I whish you the best for your next one! Yes you have to be careful on facebook. Some things are none of other people's, especially coworkers, business.

Keepnitreal' good job getting through your hectic day without drinking!

Welcome zombob!