View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
GoesWithTheFlow

Originally Posted by mamaof3boyz View Post
Yes I get it.....when things are bad, resentment is full, anger, hurt etc....Everything he does annoys me. I completely understand and I am trying to keep it in check. I realize I have own issues I need to sort through...I may be on edge, I get defensive and I also get into that mode of protecting myself because I do not want to be controlled. I welcome all points of view because it can only help me. It can open my eyes to things that I can't see but others can. I still think it was a jerk move for him to call me Nuts and a Wacko in front of my boys. And maybe I was in the wrong too but it really hurt my feelings that he would speak to me this way.
It was definitely childish of him to talk to you that way. It accomplished nothing but more hurt and resentment. He definitely needs help in communicating to a significant other.

Glad you reason with differing viewpoints I also think they may be helpful when I may not see something because I am biased on an issue.

My belief is that it takes two to make or break a relationship. Usually, both are at fault somewhere along the way for the fall of a relationship.

I just spent a couple hours talking with my gf of 14 years about some disagreements we are having. Not yelling, but really discussing issues; we ended up with hugs and kisses.