Old 11-22-2015, 07:55 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

He called me into the bathroom, turned on the fan, and whispered his latest conspiracy theories into my ear just now. He began by asking me on paper if there were cell phones nearby, writing me a note. Lucy pushed the door open and he shooed her out, whispering that the microchip would pick up what we were saying.

These conspiracy theories are nothing new, but I've never seen him act this crazy.

I mostly think he's being dramatic.

He was talking about Napoleon, American history and slavery, the group Anonymous, and the use of school buses by the military. Weaving it all together. He thinks the top 1% wealthy, the "cartel," is behind it all.

I asked him if he thinks it's healthy to spend a lot of time thinking about things like this. I asked him if he's afraid. He says he's not afraid. That he wants me to be aware of what's really going on.

Oh geez.

I think I married a paranoid schizophrenic.

Not really, but it's getting weird.

And his food paranoia is getting annoying too. He thinks we're mineral deficient, and the government is controlling kids through sugar and such. Guess he'll think we're being poisoned next.

He thinks he's ADD and that it's by design, not a coincidence.