Old 11-22-2015, 07:53 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
MesaMan

While interacting with Miz Wadded Panties in the Driver's License Bureau recently, I had cause to duck into the Men's.

Specifically for the Bacon Buffs here, I took this Pic. There's an identical Meme going around with the Text:

'Push Button. Receive Bacon'

I've collected old Lamps and Gizmos over the Years as Design Examples. I'd nab this Hand Dryer in a Heartbeat. Immaculate Baby Blue Chassis from the '60s...

To my growing Manila Envelope, I've found and added my original Birth Certificate. An official Colorado State Title to my prior Trailer WITH our current Road Address on it. Along with my valid yet-to-be-found Passport, I trust this compendium of Documentation will un-wad her Panties and allow me to get a replacement Driver's License this Week.

While looking for some Italian Cookies last Night known to be stashed way in the back of our Pantry, I lifted an unexpectedly-heavy Box out of the way that contained 8 new Bottles of Wine. 'Tis gonna be an interesting Holiday Season around here of stealth Drinking.

For the distraction of Mental Health and what Melina called 'her Tranquility' in Part I of this Thread, having the new Trailer prep'ed and ready to roll is my back-up Escape Plan. I'm focused on that.

People vote with their Feet...