View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 05:47 AM
  # 249 (permalink)  
Winslow

Hey all,Time2 rise,I read your post last night and I just didn't know what to say😕 I know that when I've made up my mind to drink in the past nobody's words could stop me,its not going to be any different if you decide to drink this time,what's changed? I tthink you have 7 or 8 weeks? Could be PAWS giving you thoughts,I always find too that after a sober stint the brain changes but not how you think,you think I should get buzzed pretty quick cuz I've been dry,well its actually the opposite and it takes MORE to get to that sweet spot,that is if you even hit it,I've gone from sober to absolutely smashed without ever hitting the high,I dunno why you said sobriety feels like a burden,can you tell us what you're feeling? I guess in the end its none of my business and you gotta do what works for you,I guess this just saddens me cuz it reminds me of me.day 27 here and I'm feeling ok,tiredness finally lifted so now I need to get the exercise going,fitbit probably thinks I'm dead haha,hope everyone has a lovely Thursday😊