View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 05:17 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  
Timebuster
The truth shall set you free

Originally Posted by Tiredofdrugs View Post
TB: You keep buying all these Fancy Doo Dads to use to make your life easier in the kitchen? You're going to pack on the pounds! That's not a good thing when you are looking at knee surgery in your future. Your knees aren't going to like you now for all the extra weight you'll be carrying around. SO? Are those fat free pancakes you're going to be eating? As well as the butter and syrup?
Are you kidding me I couldn't afford that machine. That machine is around $3000. In fact, I'm not a big fan of pancakes. I might have pancakes maybe twice a year.

Talking about Christmas. What you want for Christmas? And don't tell me a carton of cigarettes cause that's not going to happen LOL

While you was watching movies, I was watching the New England Patriots and there hall of fame quarterback Brady schooled the New York Giants on how to run a two-minute offense. Anybody who knows anything about football knows, you can't give Brady anytime on the clock or he will beat you. Anyway, the Giants had their chance to put the game away but they blew it. New England pulled out a win in the last minute of the game to win 27 - 26.

The weather is absolutely beautiful here. It's 35° and I have front door and all the windows open letting the cool breeze in. The cats are loving this weather as their hanging out looking out the front door for squirrels LOL

Tell Jethro thanks for the well wishes. Also keep reminding him about taking the pictures.

Hugs and prayers to all
TB