Old 11-16-2015, 05:16 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Step12
The hoop you have to jump through is a lot wider than you think!

I think everything that I do is alcohol related this is my personal opinion I like what people say about even there you've been sober forever you don't have problems not drinking is not the answer talking to other alcoholics is as long as you listen just this one thread I went from angry to self searching all that's important is that things appear to be working for me. I really like it here I need to be told certain things if people tell me I'm perfect then I'll think it's OK to drink but I have a lot of issues and everyone that is said just because you're sober doesn't mean that you don't have issues is dead on the money this is for newcomers you have to stay on top of that and you have to keep reaching out because you never graduate from this we have to stick together sometimes reading post about people that are having problems reminds me where I came from and lets me know that I did or still do have a solution I just have to rethink about what I did it's kind like being a tutor in math you don't realize what you remember it's hard for me to humble myself and to say these things but then again I don't have a choice it has to come out somewhere and I'd rather it come out here where we can all benefit from our struggles and me take it out of my boyfriend I mean fiancé