View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 02:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jac88

When will this feeling go??

Hi All, I need to vent,

Everything is just still so raw. After last weeks explosive finally of my relationship with my xabf I just cannot budge this feeling. I know I did nothing wrong, he acted like a a-hole I would not stand for it and left. I didn't expect for him to change the locks to our home, to slag me of to everyone within reach, to tell my parents he used me, my son, my family and everyone around him and I certainly did not expect to be sat here surrounded by my stuff on a camp bed at my friends. I've put a deposit down on a new house, I know I cannot go back, but I just cant budge this horrible feeling. How can we go from him battle ling his demons and us working as a unit, we were happy two weeks ago, it was apparent to everyone, I cannot lie about how I felt, the gap between us was closing and we both were enjoying family life to this? Am I wrong for wanting to just make amends? I had woken so much more positive yesterday and bam it hit me like he intended he had been out in the pub being the big I am not drinking and using slagging me of infront of my friend that works there, he knew it would get back to me, he knew it would hurt me like this, why would he do that??
When will this feeling go?