View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 03:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

Originally Posted by SoberRunner View Post
I've noticed there are a lack of responses to threads on the weekend (Fri - Sun)...

Where should we post if we need a response / advice on the weekend?
Hey sober runner!

One reason I didn't post much yesterday is I spent about 2 1/2 hours outdoors with fitness. My routine yesterday was jogging for 40 minutes followed by brisk walking for another 90 minutes and then meditating and stretching for another 20 minutes and beautiful outdoor setting. It was indescribable...but as a runner, you get it I'm sure. Today I got outside again for a brisk 4 mile walk. It's just so rejuvenating to me to get out and exercise and breathe in the fresh air, connect with the ground and sky and it also makes me feel more connected to the Lord. I exercise outdoors as much as I can, but when I can't I have a gym membership to an awesome gym that has a highly positive atmosphere.

After exercising yesterday, used the rest of the day to get my housework done, especially catching up on laundry and it feels so good to get that done!!

I am realizing that fitness is so good and healthy in so many ways....heart, mind, body, soul....and....SOBRIETY. Just today I told my husband that fitness is one of the keys to sobriety for me.

Anyways, keep up with fitness yourself. I'm convinced it is soooooo helpful in soooooo many ways and will help keep us on the sober path as well!

Blessed Be...