View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 01:37 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
Midton

Help,

I remember you too. Posts like yours are helpful. I'm at a stage where I have forgotten, at least the negative side, what it's like to drink. You post brought me back down there with a bit of a thud. It resonated.

Juno,

Yes, I can't remember the days either.i write them a month ahead each time I turn the calendar.i also have an app but it seems to be on some American time and I'm almost a day ahead I think. After a check though I do know that I'm on day 71.

Lastly Paris. I've got friends living there, women who married Frenchmen. I, don't mean to be controversial or upsetting, but I see all these posts on Facebook and wherever about prayingfor Paris. Is it just me that feels that it is praying that is part of the problem. I'm sure there are people praying to God for thanks that the acts were successful and praying that more terrorism can succeed. I don't know I'm just sad at how the world is turning out. I can't remember exactly but I think I was about 21 when the Berlin Wall came down. I recall sitting in a pub with my then girlfriend and Ho positivity we felt about the future of the world. Seems a long, long, long time ago.