Thread: HI, I'm new :)
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 03:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iloveaa1981

HI, I'm new :)

HI everyone, my name is Suzanne and I'm new to the board I am 33 days sober and going strong! My actual sobriety date is October 12th 2015 ( Thanksgiving day) I have been a member of AA since august 5th this year and I am sooo happy I joined. I have had many slip ups during the 3.5 months but am finally over a month clean,I have been through the steps twice ( once in a group and once with my God send of a sponsor) and I'm finally finally finally starting to really get it, I need AA, in just a short time I am learning so much and am very grateful, I have lost so much and have gone through so much as an alcoholic that I finally knew I had to change something I am 34 years old, have a hubby, 2 wonderful daughters and a step son and I love them all more then life itself, I can't lose them and they can't lose me I am from British Columbia Canada, I'm a stay at home mom, I go to a lot of different AA meetings and in a short time I am becoming a very happy woman I am still struggling don't get me wrong lol, I am far from perfect but I now know working the steps into my life is a part of me now I just wanted to introduce myself, feel free to drop me a line either email or on here, I'm an easy going non judgemental person, and would love to help anyway I can!!