Old 11-13-2015, 04:09 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  
LBrain

alarm went off at 0415 - my enthusiasm for going outside to sit in the dark has waned...

I have broken up with my cat. got a chuckle from that...

SP, Lucy just had a traumatic experience. She'll be fine in a day or so. If not don't hesitate to take her in. Try to help her relax and rest.
Do dogs experience that same emotional thing that most women go through over something like this?

social lubricant... hmmmmm... I've never been a fan of small talk, or 'gossip'. I recall a few years ago my brother anxiously wanted to tell me something (about another person) and premised it with "You can't tell anyone else about this..." I said, "Well if I can't tell anyone else then I don't want to know...best keep it to yourself" He didn't know how to react so he quit talking to me. Then there are the 'clicks' ... jeeze people get over yourselves already.

Behan - try not to drive yourself crazy these days. Everything will be fine and you'll have a Baby B keeping you awake at night in no time. Save your energy for that I can't wait to hear the updates coming in daily from the new dad.
BigS - caught between the single life and the -'relationship' life. It's tough to balance sometimes. Maintain your Big-essness.

sao - glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't grown up yet. I'm not saying I've driven around with a loaded water pistol in the car the past year or so or anything like that. I'm not saying it.

Well, since I didn't get up and go out in the dark I have to figure out my morning... there is never not enough to do here.
Happy Friday the 13th... Canguy - you'll make it through the weekend, just don't stray too far away.