View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 04:41 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

The agreement this time was put out by my mom. If he comes back home and uses, he gets kicked out and I can't help him. If I give in to him, money or to help him get his stuff, I get kicked out as well and our girls will stay with my parents. He doesn't want that to happen and that's part of the reason I want him to stay at the halfway house. I don't want him to make me feel so guilty to where I give in and risk being there for our kids. I've risked enough already I don't want to anymore.

hon, it's time that the kids come FIRST and in fact, ONLY. you now have an agreement in place that you will surrender your children if you relapse on your AH. please THINK about that. think HARD. your children have both parents caught up in addiction of one sort or another.....him and his drugs, and you and your drug....HIM.

i know it's hard......but your maternal instincts need room to thrive so that you can be the best parent possible and make the best choices. as far as this not being the real him......i must disagree......this IS who he IS NOW. all the turmoil and upheaval and insanity.