View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 10:30 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by amy55 View Post
Lexie, I don't really have money to pay a lawyer. Also I think technically I am right, morally I am wrong. Since the money amount is not that much, less then $1500 either way, I just want him to know, don't f with me anymore.
This bold part seems to be what this is about, much more so than the money.

And whether you win this round or not, he will likely continue to f with you, for as long as you engage in any interactions with him.

I think for your well being, ending contact with him, will get you to the being done with him f ing with you point a lot faster than anything else.

I understand well wanting to prove, even legally, that the abusive crazy ex was or is in the wrong.

But at the end of the day, no amount of money, or court sanctioned validation, was worth my continued requirement to have any contact with my ex.

Best choice I ever made was to agree to fairly ridiculous terms on finances simply to be done having to engage in any way with my ex A abuser husband...

If the issue here isn't really the money and you can make it without fighting this battle, then just be done engaging with him in it.

Just my two cents.