View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:03 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
amy55

Lexie, I don't really have money to pay a lawyer. Also I think technically I am right, morally I am wrong. Since the money amount is not that much, less then $1500 either way, I just want him to know, don't f with me anymore. He will most likely have to may my attorney fees. I will probably be awarded money that if he did things the right way, I wouldn't have been entitled to. l would donate that money to an animal shelter.

I gave him the chance to do this amicably with me. I offered him a refund. I don't think court will handle this the same way. I think court will just go by documentation and documentation only and what was received in what month, and even though I received a portion of his pension for 7 months, they will just say that it satisfied the alimony. It is more then my alimony. It exceeds it by $230 per month. But if he was receiving his portion of my pension, then we would have went according to the alimony thing.

It came out to if I assumed he received part of my pension for the months he should have gotten it, if he didn't mess it up, I would have let him not pay the alimony of $400 for Oct - Dec, and I would send him a check for about $500.

He wouldn't take that deal. He wants $1200. I told him I would do the computation the way the court would do it, and he would owe me $1200 for the months Oct - Dec. He told me to take him to court. Alleges that I received more money from his pension then what I stated. I told him to get proof of that and if I was given the proof I would then pay it, he told me I should get the proof that I didn't receive that.

That was when I gave up. No more emails from him, I can't deal with them.

I was trying to give him a break, and he gave me a headache.

Yes, everything will go through my attorney now.