View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Friend Of Bill

if our manner is calm, open and frank we will be gratified

Amends simply means to change not to say I'm sorry the amends are not about the other person some people will listen some won't some are happy for us some are not our life depends on cleaning up our past if we have taken the steps as they're laid out in the big book we have faced and gotten rid of the things in ourselves which has blocked us off from our own conception of a higher power we have learned and become aware of how our actions our behavior caused harm to other people with the family it tells us on the top of page 83 we sit down with the family and frankly analyze the past as we now see it the tells us on the bottom of page 82 that there are a men's that we make and say thank you there are the amends of omission things we didn't do for instance you really needed me but I was so full of fear I was so full of myself I put drugs and alcohol ahead of everything in my life and I wasn't there for you and God willing that won't happen again now it's suggest that we leave the outcome in his hands we ask in meditation in the morning to be shown the way of kindness tolerance and love our lives depend on cleaning up the past the tells us on page 84 that we live in and practice steps 10 11 and 12 as we're making amends we don't just work step 9 wait until we're done we have discovered one day at a time we continue to take inventory daily make amends quickly if we harmed anyone pray and meditate and help others amends are away to get rid of the ball and chain of the past to make a clean slate we can't balk we do the best we can to change old behaviors we don't make amends to people if it will harm them some of the best amends we can make is to simply leave someone alone our behavior will speak louder than our words I hope this was a little help if you want more specifics message me or something I'm new at this internet stuff I attend actual fellowship and look people in the eyes