View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:09 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Max74 View Post
Day 11 Yesterday was rough.I feel like ****,no energy,lack of any emotion except irratability,anxoiusness,depressed and anger. Alcohol has a funny way of telling you if you drink,you will feel better,even know it has taken so much.Yes it will give some quick releif but the next morning the HELL cycle returns with a vengence. Do you ever notice when you go to a doctor one of the first things they ask is "do you drink"?Why is that?I think to myself if i didnt drink i probally wouldnt be here. Todays plan is to think less,eat and sleep.Hoping for a better tommoro! The people that have some good sober time and come visit us,thanks its inspiring and i feel like its worth it.I couldnt even fathom a day where i dont think about it.I beleive the path of sobriety will lead to freedom! I think everything in life runs in cycles(ex. day1-day 4 relapse patterns),so i must try to break these cycles and start some new ones.Anyone ever read the I Ching,its one of my favorites. May the day be ours!Cheers!
I'm desperately trying to break the 1-4 day relapse pattern too! Why do we do that???