View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 08:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Friend Of Bill

sponsorship

it is a good idea to go to the fellowship there are brochures.... in this day in age sponsorship has gotten water down and away from what it intentionally was meant to be call me everyday 90 in 90 do a stuff of year don't make any decisions in the first year run from these people find a person in the Fellowship now granted asking another person for help may seem like the most hardest thing you'll ever do better be the best thing you've ever done simply find a person who has taken the 12 steps preferably out of the book Alcoholics Anonymous and ask for help sponsorship a sponsor is a member of a fellowship who has worked the 12 steps and takes other people through the 12 steps that's what we do guide others through the steps that's all that's our only responsibility not to be a banker not to be a nurse not to be a ride simply give directions so someone can recreate their life and help others the support group is good if you want to. bitch wine moan and complain doctor's opinion chapter 7 working with others talks about sponsorship page 262 bottom top of page 263 talks about Doctor being a sponsor it's simply guiding another member through the steps so that you can guide another member through the steps and keep it going face your fear ask a person to help they won't turn you down and if that doesn't work call me I will be your sponsor since March I've listened to 8 fifth steps and have 9 guys writing there fourth step now we are on a life-and-death errand what are we willing to do to get better