View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 06:21 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
amy55

Right now I am bideing my time. I have to let enough time pass to take it to court as a "motion for contempt of court". This year doesn't matter much, it's a small amount. Will wait for at least 5 missed support payments and no agreement to have his check garnished so that he will have to pay both attorney fees.

This all started last week, and that was why I wasn't around. He fired another attorney because he didn't like what that attorney was telling him. So I got home from a wedding that I went to on Friday, and stayed over on Saturday, to "him".

Telling me that he is now pro se. Fvvk I liked his attorney. Telling me that I owed him about $3000., I did the comps, and I got about $500. This was with giving him the benefit of the doubt that I was limited to $1850 from him.

We disagreed, and the emails started. I should have just stopped when he told me that he was living with a great woman that didn't need any stuff from him. This was in response to me telling him that if we go to court, that I was given 50% of our possessions, and when I asked for them he said,they are all gone. Have email for proof of that.

Then I was told that the great woman he live with isn't crazy or a parasite. I didn't take too well to that. I just told him that I liked Joyce, and that I hope he is treating her better then he treated me.

I did detach after that, and just sending emails that can be shown in court. He did get me to bite, and I really don't regret it, I know I should.

Well that's why I wasn't around, head was ready to explode.