View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 11:36 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Cauli...those dreams are helpful, aren't they? It's like our subconscious mind is letting us know where the weaknesses are.

Happy for your super weekend. Sounds sooo much better than the first visit on detox when your monster in-law came over. Like two different worlds...two different Cauliflowers

Working through my leads I have for insurance. I got 30 of the 130 I'm due to far. I'm hoping I'll have enough time to work them rigorously before I become a slave to retail.

Another short day on my part time job. Been counting in the very same stores I'll be working for shortly. Some of them are trashed, some are nice. Depends on staffing, mgt, and the neighborhood. I suspect payroll hours are lean and mean no matter where the store is located. And if anything like my previous employer, payroll/sales is actually tighter in higher volume stores than lower as the higher volume stores helps finance the productivity in the lower volume stores since there is a "bare minimum" of hours they can run and yet keep the doors open.

OMD....
You rock buddy. What you said is probably nothing more than what a career coach will say. They won't recommend lying, nor do I want to. I'm over that. My experience speaks for itself. People make mistakes and they learn from them. My fear is that I would blab on about not being in the right frame of mind due to the loss of my father then divorce. But ultimately that would just give them more reasons to raise an eyebrow. I would expose the fact that I have a self destruct button.

Feeling pretty good today. Been struggling with depression and anxiety once in a while. This transition away from insurance bothers me. I really like doing it and the potential for good income is real. But in so far upside down there's no hope for survival. And leaving that for a company that is one of the worst 10 companies to work for in the U.S. Is not really a pick me up either. I constantly bounce between that and the fact that I'll actually be making money.

The hard part is my salary will just about cover child support. I'll be taking home less then $400 a month till February. I'll be relying on insurance sales part time when I can.

Anywho...speaking of which...got head out to an appt. Got make some money!!

Hope everyone is having a great day