View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 07:09 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

oh geez, I just remembered that I had another drinking dream. I was out to dinner somewhere and someone poured me a glass of white wine or champagne, I took a sip and then another, in my dream I was wondering if a sip or two would get me tipsy. It's just my subconscious, but these dreams are all to real to me. I have to be prepared for situations like that in real life. I don't need to test my tolerance to alcohol, I know my tolerance, I'm can't handle it!

I also realized this weekend that two of my grown sons did not know that I quit drinking, If anyone needs to know, it's my kids! I just assumed they figured it out or my husband told them. I know I told my son's girlfriend this summer, so I guess I assumed she told him! My sister was high fiving me across the table the other night, saying how proud she was of me reaching 6 months, and she was loaded from the wine, and my son was there. He was very impressed though. And, I had to tell my step son yesterday after he was talking about our upcoming family trip to mexico. He could not believe it either, he also was a little upset that we wouldn't be doing tequila shots and drinking coco-loco's together anymore.