View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:22 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  
OMD

Inc, I agree you didn't need the trailblazer - you're blazing your own trail these days. Congratulations to you (and everyone else) on the +200 mark!!! I don't know if I should suggest anything on your job applications - fwiw I would not hire a coach though. Save your money. You clearly have the right experience, it's just a question of how to present your past. There can be any number of reasons why people leave their previous posts - I would just focus on writing a knockout resume that will get you in front of them, and once you achieve that, focus on the future, ie how you can meet their current needs and why you are the right person for that. Questions about your past? Deal with them bravely and without giving the impression of feeling sorry for yourself would be my advice. You may be surprised at the reaction. Good luck

So we're all keeping on - a few murmurings as usual but we can handle that now. Am on the road again this week but at least I am sober. I plan to stay that way too.

Have a great week!
OMD