View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 06:17 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Fly N Buy
Trudgin

In reading your profile this morning you post of seeking faith and if only the size of a mustard seed. This reminds us of the scripture from the book of Matthew - 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I found for me that when I drank for many years I had been cut off from the sunlight of the spirit. I knew of God, but did not know God - that relationship was blocked.

As soon as I made a decision to change, to have faith I could quit and stay stopped that mustard seed began to flourish. Slowly at first, then more and more each day. I found He had given me renewed strength to carry on and daily seek His will for my life.

We don't know why God put us in the most difficult of circumstances - but He does. However, He doesn't leave us there alone! I have learned that God can move mountains and will, but we need to grab a shovel and do our part too. That shovel is for drunks is to put the cork in the jug and stop the insidious insanity of drinking.

My daily reading comes from here
http://utmost.org/

Time to get to work, for many of us
Glad you're here - you're not alone, I promise