Old 11-08-2015, 12:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Yukyuk

I would have woken up early probably around 6am, gone to the liquor store with the the intent of buying 4 Tall Cans to drink during Football and that being all I would drink for the day. I'd probably stop and get a hefty breakfast burrito too because I realized I didn't eat the day before and I need to start getting food in me again. I'd hammer that burrito and make it until about 9am before the fullness starts to wear off.

Ahh EFF IT I'll start drinking now (9am, hey I went 3 hours this morning w/out drinking, I'm good) About halfway through the first NFL games (11:30 am) I'd notice that I only have 1 Tall Can left in the fridge and I need to keep this buzz going. I'd try and wait until my roomy went somewhere or was taking a shower and I'd rush to the closest liquor store (like 2 minutes away) grab 4 more Tall Cans, bring them to my room and leave the one still in the fridge. (so it looks like I'm not drinking) Start drinking those and pass out about 3/4 way through the second games. Wake up about halfway through the night game feeling horrible. Go to the fridge sip that last beer to get enough of a buzz that I can fall asleep again. Wake up middle of the night with my heart pounding, hands shaking realizing I'm F'd. Might call in but usually just struggle badly through the next day.

Also like OP I'd have to get online and check scores before work since I blacked out and don't remember what happened.

Good times.