View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 02:03 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Having a fun day applying to some jobs today. The worst part is going through personality assessments. Some of those questions are real goofy. And I find myself giving conflicting answers which isn't helping. Just once In a while depending on how the question is worded. Maybe they'll average them out. Lol.

Not a great day for it because I am lacking confidence today. I feel as though I'm not hirable due to the mistakes I've made. I conflict between wanting to lie, somehow soften my poor choices, or be up front. I always settle with be up front and hope to prove That my errors will not repeat. But then I go through the process in my mind again within the hour! It's a tough market out there.

I've been looking into career coaches. Maybe pay somebody to help me through that and prepare for difficult interview questions. But then again, I'm not applying for very high level positions. But on the other hand, they'll have several candidates to pick from. Might as well go with somebody who doesn't get fired. Arg. I drive myself crazy sometimes.