Old 06-22-2005, 07:28 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Rimmy

Yeah, those darn women... getting upset that I bang up the cars driving drunk... whining about cleaning up puke and urine... forcing me to have sex with other women... making me stop drinking my favorite hard drink...

Think about it. Your entire message implies that you are making all the sacrifices, but the only sacrifices you are making are your liver and health, your family, and maybe the lives of some innocent drivers. Your wife is the one who has been making the sacrifices, and I don't blame her for the ultimatum.

Stop taking advice from Kenny from Barton's and the money hungry backroom girls, and start listening to your wife. You say you love your wife.. love involves respect. If you respected her, you would try to understand her side.

Blaming her for sleeping around because she won't have sex with you? WHY won't she have sex with you? Your Drinking? So Who is to blame for you sleeping around? It comes right back to you.

It's going to be tough, but you are going to have to make the decision and choose. I wish you the best and I hope you can stay sober enough to see the big picture and take responsibility for your drinking.

Keep us up to date and good luck,
Aaron