Old 11-05-2015, 08:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ardy

sorry all but this gave me the first laughter of today... wow..
what type of house is this very old??? victorian or Frank wright.. or just big and on water...

house next door to us. built 1906 bed rooms.. lady got it for a dollar and a 50,000 grant from the city. she was to live in it as it was being redone.. she took the money and ran.. her brother got the house next. Dwight is just beside himself.. foundation problems 75,000 to fix.. the house had been gutted by theives for copper metal and everything they could rip out... but left the windows that had been made in France back in the 1900's.. he has sunk over 150,000 in a house that is only worth 55,000 in the market or neighborhood we are in.. no off street parking no laundry near by and you have to bus out and back in for transport.. when you can get the bus... place is a mess .. he has 4 apartments in it 2 tiny ones for 1 person and 2 a little larger. and the 3rd floor.. 5 furnances and water heaters and elec for the house.. he doesn't know who he will rent anything too. as the peoples that comes to look at our neighborhood had 150 of thiers brothers walked out in the last 3 days in cuffs.. so really kiddo I am sorry for all your problems.. I hope the house is worth it.. our house needs a new roof and lots of outside siding down.. I love her to bits.. for she is still the German 1906 9 bedroom with everything down to my door knobs correct.. she is the reason I get up every morning with a broom and mop and clean from 4 am to 6 and then come to work.. for when the sun light comes in thro my bay windows of 1906, before the great War and War ll... she shines the family stair case I sit half way up and have my coffee and blue berry muffin and I know the cook from that day is tapping her foot worrying that I will spill.. hugs prayers and may the Good Lord grant you a Bright and Joyous Christmas in this home of yours like he will of mine.... ardy wisconsin

Originally Posted by Lilro View Post
Lol....potential waterfront property..sounds good to me!!

A short sale may be an option... Sorry, I can't help it, I'm a realtor!