View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 05:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Hadenough3

My boys

Thank you all for responding, I have so many questions and don't know how to deal with it all!
My main concern is my boys, 9 and 8 years old. They think that Daddy and I fight over money, the lack of and the fact that their Dad can't get a job. Of course the fights always start over the money, the lies about him spending the money, him losing this job or that.......

I don't want my boys to think I would send their Father away because of money. I don't know what to tell them? I don't want them to grow up thinking that their father's behavior is how a man is suppose to act! Are they old enough to understand "a drug problem". Is it my place to tell them or is that his story to tell? If it were to protect them I would tell them it is all my fault, anything to make this easier on them.

I just do not know what to do anymore! He was out of the house for over a week and showed up yesterday, begging for a few nights with them. He says he is clean and does not need help! He can do this all himself. I had just got to the point I could drive without crying, now I can't even be alone for a few minutes with out tearing up. I feel so alone.
HELP!!