View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 05:16 AM
  # 311 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Sorry to read you are still sick, Conqest! I hope you get something that fixes it.

Glad you are back, Dee, and hope you heal quickly.

Sorry you are struggling, Briar. I hope you had a good sleep and feel some improvement today.

I have had some onset of SAD, I believe. Just tired and not getting very much done. I feel accomplished to get groceries, make a good meal for the family, and do a little housework. But there is so much to be done around the house in big ways that I feel overwhelmed. Of course this is weighing on me because I offered to host the soccer team party. Now I am acutely aware that my home needs a serious bit of cleaning, painting, decorations, etc... We also have some furniture we need to got rid of, but cannot find anyone to pick up. Some nice pieces, but we cannot move them ourselves.

Kids home today. Some professional day for teachers. My daughter did something that angered me terribly last night. Teasing her brother in front of his friends about something he cannot control, a nervous tic thing. Really out of line, off base, and inappropriate for a 16 yo. However, I am not proud of how much I yelled sand shamed her into feeling badly about it. She is grounded today. She had made plans for a delightfully fun day with friends. Consequences. It will give me freedom to come and go and have a puppy sitter at home.

Lazing in bed catching up. Slept in an extra 90 minutes. Hope it gives me more energy to tackle things today. Off to have my coffee.