View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:15 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Croissant

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Crois sweetheart ~ You have no idea how vulnerable I am feeling tonight.
I am so glad you're here. So nice to know you and Snooz are close by...it makes a big difference to me being on my own. ♥
Aww Venus. Keep strong. Things do pass. Not easy when they are happening. That's for sure..xx

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 View Post
I look at their precious faces and just feel so sad that not even my love for them can keep me away from this awful beast. I think I've really underestimated how serious and dangerous this disease can be.
Oh Ladybug! I was thinking about you the other day, because I've been worried. And for a moment, I had a flash, like I can't explain it. I just knew things were getting serious. I said it out loud. (Sorry, I sound like a nut job)...but I said, "oh no, it's getting serious". Not that I didn't think your drinking wasnt before, but I realised that perhaps you were in that place where I'd been long ago where I was in so deep, and to the point of sneaking drinks - but I couldn't quite accept (accept isn't the right word, but I struggled) that I had something that could kill me. And I was able to still convince my fiancé that it was controllable, I could stop. I was just being rebellious.

The thing is, I wasn't being rebellious. I actually couldn't stop.