View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 06:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stewy84

Girlfriend and daughter

All of this falling out recently with my girlfriend is making me re-assess myself and I'm asking the question am I actually just a bit of a bore and not much fun to be around.

I have no idea but she points out that all I seem to like doing is staying in and I'm with my daughter today and despite the fact we've been to Starbucks , bowling and the cinema this week, she is saying she is bored!

I try my best to get out of my own head when things get too much in there but I always seem to revert back to deep thinking which is where I think some if my problems stem from.

I haven't really felt right since I went off work for the four months, not really back to normal but the thing is, I have no reference point for normal because this is the longest I've been sober for

I asked my girlfriend what would make things better. She replied stop being an a- hole. So I'm following that advice on the understanding things will improve. I'm not stupid though, I'm sure there are things she is doing that are leading me to behave in that way.

I'm off work this week and it's making me realise I have to work in my own life too