Old 10-30-2015, 06:17 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

A warm welcome again to Brenda1029tam to the 24 hour thread! I forgot to highlight your name and wanted to make sure you were properly recognized. We’re glad you’re here and hope that this thread helps inspire you commit to 24 hours each day!! This list runs from 12a CST to 11:59p CST, so if you check in one time during that day, you make the list for the following day.

Welcome back aussieblue, frank14, Goat, and sthlondonab!! We’ve so glad you’re here again with us!! We’ve missed each of you!

Congratulations to two terrific milestoners: Lostmyoffswitch is celebrating 1 major month and ForgiveMeAll is celebrating 5 magnificent months! You both are doing awesome and should be very proud of all your hard work! Thank you all for being here, your hard work, and your dedication to this thread!
Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on October 29th 2015 CST:
1newcreation
altoids
arbor
aussieblue
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BlissWithin
Brenda1029tam
Bubovski
BuddinK
ChickChick
Clownbaby
Coldfusion
DaneK
Dharma33
FaithfulAndFree
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
frank14
Goat
goose333
growpath
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Joanne B
keyofc
Kris47
least
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Mark1014
Meshelly
NeoNew
NoGoingBack
Peacehappyness
SnowDawg
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
Surrender2win
tgirl
tootsl1
Trees39
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
waywardson8260
wehav2day
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!