Thread: So i drank...
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 06:59 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
sobriiestote

Originally Posted by Jenniferjenn View Post
Hi there
Thanks for your honesty this is me, well I haven't done longer that a week or so for a long time. I think oh I can drink sensibly now I feel good ill just have two glasses of vino and I end up a bottle plus later and hardly remember going to bed or what I've watched. I've probably watched the same movie three times before remembering oh I may have seen this,dreadful memory now.
I know this feeling, while drinking for the 3 nights on my own, away for the weekend I couldn't pay attention to watching anything properly, I actually felt restless even while drinking.

Then when I got home and told my husband I was drinking he was sooooo disappointed and launched into a long conversation about how proud he'd been of me and why I should not drink. All I could think was "shut up and let me drink". We proceeded to have a huge argument that night (1st one in 7 weeks, funny that...) which I don't remember what I said or how it ended. I just know I woke up full of regret, knew that I hadn't enjoyed the whole experience and that it had proved to me it was not worth persuing.

I feel relieved to be on day 2 today and hope the toxins leave my system soon, it actually felt like poison even when I was drinking it, it wasn't nice at all.